River Thames and Mercury Bay in New Zealand; Bay of Islands in New Zealand; Tolaga Bay in New Zealand [map]. [London, W. Strahan & T. Cadell, 1773]
- Cook, James, 1728-1779; McIntosh, Alister Donald Miles (Sir), 1906-1978
- Charts of River Thames, Mercury Bay, Bay of Islands, and Tolaga Bay. Gives bathymetric soundings, relief with hachures, track of 'Endeavour' and rocks. From: J. Hawksworth. 'An account of the voyages undertaken...discoveries in the Southern hemisphere...' London: W. Strahan & T. Cadell, 1773. Referenced in Tooley, 323 McIntosh Collection, item 77 Quantity: 3 map(s) on 1 sheet. Physical Description: Engraving, b & w, 27.4 x 27.3cm. or smaller, on sheet 32.2 x 44.cm
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Colour transparencies available
- No photocopying permitted
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 3 map(s) on 1 sheet, Engravings, Maps, Engraving, b & w, 27.4 x 27.3cm. or smaller, on sheet 32.2 x 44.cm
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: