[Bradey, Francis?], 1793-1864 :To the electors of the citey of Wellington. Gentlemen, I have been perswaded at the eleventh ower ... I remane your humbel and obedeent servant, Francis Bradey, Tamworth Cottage. You wil cee by the elctral role that I am the only gentilman amung the Kendidats, God Save the Queen!! .
- Wellington independent (Newspaper)
- Arrangement of text. Quantity: 1 b&w art print(s). Physical Description: Letterpress print, 298 x 447 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print available in Ephemera Room.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 b&w art print(s), Ephemera, Letterpress works, Posters, Political posters, Letterpress print, 298 x 447 mm., Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: