- Mackley, Ian Chappell, 1928-2016
- EP-Ethics-Demonstrations-1981 Springbok Tour-02
- Demonstrators standing before a row of police officers in the middle of a street. Photographed in 1981, possibly in Palmerston North, by Evening Post staff photographer Ian Mackley. Quantity: 1 b&w original photographic print(s). Physical Description: Silver gelatin print 23.6 x 20.4 cm
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- Dominion post (Newspaper): Photographic negatives and prints of the Evening Post and Dominion newspapers / Demonstrations regarding the Springbok rugby tour of 1981
- 1 b&w original photographic print(s), Photographs, Gelatin silver prints, Silver gelatin print 23.6 x 20.4 cm, Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: