- 1903 - 1904
- Taylor, Charles, active 1981; Taylor, Joye Wilhelmina, 1898-1979; Pringle, Thomas, 1858-1931
- Shows group of seven Maori, three of whom are seated behind a piece of taniko tied between two sticks. Quantity: 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s) on postcard.. Physical Description: Photolithograph, 140 x 89 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print and colour transparency in Ephemera Room
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s) on postcard., Ephemera, Photolithographs, Postcards, Ethnographic illustrations, Portraits, Photolithograph, 140 x 89 mm., Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: