Bath House (Rotorua, N.Z.)
Half timbered Elizabethan Revival building. Opened on 13 August 1908 by Prime Minister Joseph Ward (1856-1930). Constructed by the Department of Tourist and Health Resorts. Some of the carvings for the interior were made at Black Bros Studio, Karangahape Road, Auckland. Later housed the Rotorua Museum. Listed as a Category 1 Historic Place (List Number 141).
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.