New Zealand Literary Fund :1984 New Zealand book awards. Sponsored by the New Zealand Literary Fund and the Queen Elizabeth II Arts Council 
- Poster showing photographs of the covers of the four prizewinners in the New Zealand Book Awards for 1984: For book production: The aggressions of the French at Tahiti and other islands of the Pacific, by George Pritchard. Published by Auckland University Press and Oxford University Press. For poetry: Selected poems, by Fleur Adcock For non-fiction: An angel at my table. An autobiography volume two, by Janet Frame For fiction: The bone people, by Keri Hulme Quantity: 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s). Physical Description: Photolithograph on sheet 480 x 360 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Scanned from original
- Please check copyright
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Digital content available only in Katherine Mansfield Reading Room
- Part of
- [Ephemera and posters relating to book awards and prizes. 1980-1989]
- 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s), Ephemera, Photolithographs, Posters, Photolithograph on sheet 480 x 360 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
See original record
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.