Wellington Industrial Exhibition 1896-7 :Evening Opening performance. Programme. Part I, by Mr Maughan Barnett's Musical Society. "Hinemoa" written by Arthur Adams ... composed and conducted by Alfred F. Hill. Part II, by the Festival Choral Society. 1896.
- Evening Post (Wellington, N.Z.)
- Includes list of performers in "Hinemoa" - Madame Eveleen Carlton (soprano), Mr Harry Smith of Dunedin (baritone), Mr John W Hill (tenor), Mr Harold Widdop (bass). Choral Society sang Psalm 8 "O Lord our Governor", Pslam 24 ("The Earth is the Lord's and the fullness therof", and the National Anthem ("God Save the Queen"). Quantity: 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s) in centre spread of programme.. Physical Description: Letterpress, on unfolded sheet, 284 x 450 mm.
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: File print available in Pictorial Reference Service.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- [Programmes and fliers relating to music concerts and musical performances in New Zealand. 1895-1897]. / Wellington Industrial Exhibition 1896-7 :Evening Opening performance, Wednesday, November 18, 1896, in Entertainment Hall. Programme. 1896.
- 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s) in centre spread of programme., Ephemera, Letterpress works, Theatre programmes, Letterpress, on unfolded sheet, 284 x 450 mm., Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: