- [ca 1910]
- View of Sulphur Beach, Northcote from vantage point overlooking the beach settlement looking towards Onepoto Stream. Shows houses, beach and jetty. There are children playing on the beach and two children wading in the shallow water near the shore. Taken early 1900s by William Archer Price of Auckland. William Archer Price lived and practised in Queen Street, Northcote, 1909-1910. Source: New Zealand Post Office directories Quantity: 1 b&w original negative(s). Physical Description: Dry plate glass negative 4.5 x 6.5 inches
- Additional description
- Alternative form available: Duplicate copy in Northcote Library Photographic Collection. N/0113-028.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- Price, William Archer, 1866-1948 :Collection of post card negatives
- 1 b&w original negative(s), Negatives, Landscape photographs, Dry plate glass negative 4.5 x 6.5 inches, Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Downloading this item
This item is available as a high resolution download. No further permissions are required for use of this image, however full citations and acknowledgements should be included wherever the images are used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It can be modified, remixed and built upon. It can be used commercially.
If reproducing this item, it is helpful to include the following credit: