Map of the Chatham Islands / from surveys by S.P. Smith & John Robertson, 1868 & 1883.
- New Zealand. Department of Lands and Survey cartographer., Smith, S. Percy (Stephenson Percy), 1840-1922., Robertson, John, -1911.
- This image may be used, copied and re-distributed free of charge in any format or media. Where the image is redistributed to others the following acknowledgement note should be shown : 'Sourced from LINZ. Crown Copyright reserved.'
Insets: Rangitutahi or Sisters, Part of Chatham Islands -- Key map shewing the position of the Chatham Islands relative to New Zealand -- Waitangi and adjacent country -- Plan of Rangiauria or Pitt Island, part of Chatham Islands.
Archived by the National Library of New Zealand in TIFF.
Relief shown by spot heights.
Electronic reproduction of Land Information New Zealand original. Wellington, N.Z. : University of Auckland, 2014. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Scale approximately 1:63,360
- Source URL
- Other Versions
- Print version: Map of the Chatham Islands
- Related to
- Digital Collection = Kohinga Matihiko 81268192800002836 Alma Collection
- Other Titles
- Chatham Islands
- [Wellington] : N.Z. Lands and Survey, 1909.
- 1 online resource