Bluff / this mosaic compiled by N.Z. Aerial Mapping Ltd. for Lands and Survey Dept., N.Z.
- NZ Aerial Mapping Ltd., cartographer., New Zealand. Department of Lands and Survey. issuing body.
- NZMS 4 ; sheet S.182/7,S.182/8.
- This image may be used, copied and re-distributed free of charge in any format or media. Where the image is redistributed to others the following acknowledgement note should be shown: 'Sourced from LINZ. Crown Copyright reserved.'
Inset: Foveaux. Scale 1:15,840.
Archived by the National Library of New Zealand in TIFF.
Shows the names of railway line, Freezing works, Ocean Beach, Oyster Wharf, Slipway, Bluff Wharf, Reservoir, Tiwai Point, Stirling Point, Pilot Station, Signal Station, The Bluff and Lookout Point.
Date of photography: March 1951.
National yard grid.
"N.Z. mosaic map series."
Map scanned at resolution of 600 dpi.
Electronic reproduction of Land Information New Zealand original. Wellington, N.Z. : University of Auckland, 2014. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source URL
- Related to
- Digital Collection = Kohinga Matihiko 81268192800002836 Alma Collection
- [Wellington] : [Lands and Survey Dept., N.Z.], 1952.
- 1 online resource