South Island, New Zealand.
- New Zealand. Department of Lands and Survey.
- NZMS 28A.
- This image may be used, copied and re-distributed free of charge in any format or media. Where the image is redistributed to others the following acknowledgement note should be shown: 'Sourced from LINZ. Crown Copyright reserved.'
Insets: Key map shewing telegraphic & steamer connections to & from New Zealand -- Snares Islands -- Bounty Islands -- Auckland Islands -- Antipodes Islands -- Campbell Islands -- Chatham Islands.
Archived by the National Library of New Zealand in TIFF.
Issued as NZMS 28A.
Relief shown by hachures and spot heights.
Shows cities, boroughs, towns, railways, main roads, hot springs and boundaries of land districts.
Map scanned at resolution of 600 dpi.
Electronic reproduction of Land Information New Zealand original. Wellington, N.Z. : University of Auckland, 2014. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Scale [ca. 1:633,600] (E 166°20ʹ-E 174°44ʹ/S 40°13ʹ-S 47°30ʹ).
- Source URL
https://natlib-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/permalink/f/1s57t7d/NLNZ_ALMA21187881920002836 Archived copy available at the National Library of New Zealand
- Other Versions
- Print version: South Island, New Zealand
- Related to
- Digital Collection = Kohinga Matihiko 81268192800002836 Alma Collection
- [Wellington, N.Z.] : N.Z. Lands and Survey, 1930.
- 1 map on 2 sheets : col.