North Island, New Zealand / H.E. Walshe, chief draughtsman, Head Office, Lands and Survey Department, Wellington.
- New Zealand. Department of Lands and Survey., Walshe, H. E., 1883-1948.
- NZMS 28A.
- This image may be used, copied and re-distributed free of charge in any format or media. Where the image is redistributed to others the following acknowledgement note should be shown: 'Sourced from LINZ. Crown Copyright reserved.'
Insets: Key map shewing telegraphic & steamer connections to & from New Zealand -- Boroughs on Isthmus of Auckland -- Niue -- Rarotonga -- Mangaia -- Cook Islands -- Aitutaki.
Archived by the National Library of New Zealand in TIFF.
Relief shown by hachures and spot heights.
Shows cities, boroughs, town districts, railways, main roads, hot springs and boundaries of land districts.
Issued as NZMS 28A.
Map scanned at resolution of 600 dpi.
Electronic reproduction of Land Information New Zealand original. Wellington, N.Z. : University of Auckland, 2014. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Scale [ca. 1:633,600] (E 171°45'--E 178°55'/S 34°04'--S 41°55')
- Source URL
https://natlib-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/permalink/f/1s57t7d/NLNZ_ALMA21187889260002836 Archived copy available at the National Library of New Zealand
- Other Versions
- Print version: North Island, New Zealand
- Related to
- Digital Collection = Kohinga Matihiko 81268192800002836 Alma Collection
- [Wellington, N.Z.] : N.Z. Lands and Survey, 1929.
- 1 map on 2 sheets : col.