Scenes froma Ratana Church Hui, Ratana Pa
- 25 January 1963
Scenes from a Ratana Church hui, 25 January, taken in 1963 by Ans Westra. Unless otherwise stated all persons are unidentified.
Images taken outside T.W. Ratana's house. Images consist of:
- Sir Eruera Tirikatene, engaged in coversation with a group of men.
- Female church members wearing hats which bear the church's emblem.
- People inside the temple.
- Crowds of people sitting and standing outside.
Source of descriptive information - Notes written by Westra and filed with proof sheets.
Quantity: 4 b&w original negative(s) 120 strips containing 12 images.
Physical Description: Cellulose acetate roll film
Processing information: Digitisation details - Digitised by Suite Tirohanga.
- All requests for copies, use and reproduction, must be sent to Ans Westra's agent Suite Tirohanga at firstname.lastname@example.org and 04 976 7663. Copyright: Copyright held by Ans Westra
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- 4 b&w original negative(s) 120 strips containing 12 images, Negatives, Cellulose acetate roll film
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Using this Item
You cannot copy this item except for the purpose of 'fair dealing' under the NZ Copyright Act. It cannot be used commercially without permissionScenes froma Ratana Church Hui, Ratana Pa. Westra, Ans, 1936-: Photographs. Ref: AWM-0280-F. Alexander Turnbull Library, Wellington, New Zealand. /records/36062267