A'opo [electronic resource] compiled from multiplex instrument plots by the Department of Lands and Survey, New Zealand, and field interpretation of aerial photographs by the Department of Lands and Survey, Western Samoa ; final drawings are by the Department of Lands and Survey, Western Samoa ; revised by Eteuati' Iese and E. Momoisea.
- New Zealand. Department of Lands and Survey., Momoisea, E., Western Samoa. Lands and Survey Department.
- NZMS 174; Savai'i sheet 3.
- This image may be used, copied and re-distributed free of charge in any format or media. Where the image is redistributed to others the following acknowledgement note should be shown : "Sourced from LINZ. Crown Copyright reserved."
Archived by the National Library of New Zealand.
Title from TIFF map recto (viewed on Nov. 28, 2012).
"Western Samoa topographical map 1:20,000."
"Blue numbered lines indicate the 1,000 metre Universal Transverse Mercator grid."
"Black numbered ticks ... indicate the 1,000 metre Lemuta grid."
Shows towns, buildings, vegetation, lava fields and roads.
Includes location diagram.
Previous ed.: 1969.
Map scanned at resolution of 600 dpi.
Relief shown by contours.
Hypertext links contained in the archived instances of this title are non-functional.
Electronic reproduction of Land Information New Zealand original. Wellington, N.Z. : University of Auckland, 2010. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Scale 1:20,000 ; Transverse Mercator proj. (W 172°33ʹ36ʺ--W 172°25ʹ18ʺ/S 13°26ʹ40ʺ-S 13°32ʹ7ʺ).
- Source URL
- Other Versions
- Print version: A'opo [cartographic material]
- Related to
- Digital Collection = Kohinga Matihiko 81268192800002836 Alma Collection
- [Apia, Western Samoa?] : Published by the Dept. of Lands and Survey, Govt. of Western Samoa, by arrangement with the Surveyor General, New Zealand, 1980.
- 1 map : col., digital, TIFF file.