Wellington City Council :Celebrate Matariki, Maori New Year. Be a stargazer, 4 Pipiri / June - 4 Hongongoi / July 2011. Maori Language Week, Te Wiki o te reo Maori, 4-10 Hongongoi / July 2011. Manaakitanga. Embrace
- Wellington (N.Z.). City Council
Poster announcing Matariki and Maori Language Week for 2011 shows a stylised symbol for embracing (Manaakitanga [heart =love]tia te reo 2011) at lower right) and a larger embracing arm across the centre of the poster. In the background is a blue night sky with the stars of Matariki.
Quantity: 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s).
Physical Description: Digital print, 595 x 420 mm.
- Additional description
Alternative form available: Scanned from original
- Copyright: Please check copyright.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Digital content available only in Katherine Mansfield Reading Room
- Part of
- [Ephemera and posters up to A1 size, relating to Maori, for the years 2010-2014] / [Ephemera and posters up to A1 size, relating to Maori, for the years 2010-2014]
- 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s), Ephemera, Digital prints, Posters, Ethnographic illustrations, Digital print, 595 x 420 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.