New Zealand Department of Health: Preventive filling. The protective filling; why the School Dental Service fills certain second teeth soon after they erupt through the gum. R E Owen, Government Printer, Wellington, New Zealand. 25,000/10/50 -9980 
- New Zealand. Department of Health; R E Owen (Firm)
Pamphlet explains with illustrations, the procedure and reason for newly erupted second molars to be filled. Fillings are inserted to stop further decay in slightly faulty molars with a central groove.
Quantity: 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s).
Physical Description: Pamphlet folded once, 222 x 142 mm.
Transfers: From Manuscripts & Archives - MS-Group-1444. - Material of the same provenance is housed at MS-Group-1444..
- Additional description
Alternative form available: Scanned from original
- Copyright: Please check copyright.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Digital content available only in Katherine Mansfield Reading Room
- Part of
- [Ephemera relating to dentistry, dental care, school dental nurse service. 1950-1959]
- 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s), Ephemera, Offset photomechanical prints, Pamphlets, Pamphlet folded once, 222 x 142 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.