Surf lifesaving portable reel
- New Zealand. National Publicity Studios
Photograph of a surf lifesaving portable reel, taken ca 1950s by National Publicity Studios
Inscriptions: Album page - beneath image - 33. Alex's portable reel, designed to take the place of the box-line outfit.; Verso - top right - A43234
Quantity: 1 b&w original photographic print(s).
Physical Description: Silver gelatin print 15.9 x 21.4 cm, mounted on album page
- Copyright must be checked
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Digital content available only in Katherine Mansfield Reading Room
- Part of
- Maranui Surf Life Saving Club :Photographs / Maranui Surf Life Saving Club album
- 1 b&w original photographic print(s), Photographs, Gelatin silver prints, Silver gelatin print 15.9 x 21.4 cm, mounted on album page, Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.