New Zealand. Department of Health :Abortion must be stamped out! Issued by the Department of Health. 11c 
- New Zealand. Department of Health
A flier with text quoting the 1937 McMillan Report on Abortion, and stating that the 1947 abortion rate is "inexcusably high". For every 100 births there were seven accidental abortions (miscarriages) and 13 induced abortions. "Illegally induced abortion is a crime against womanhood and against humanity".
Quantity: 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s).
Physical Description: Offset print on flier, 253 x 147 mm.
- Copyright: Please check copyright.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Digital content available only in Katherine Mansfield Reading Room
- Part of
- [Ephemera of quarto size concerning abortion, issued by groups against abortion in New Zealand, 1970- ]
- 1 b&w photo-mechanical print(s), Ephemera, Offset photomechanical prints, Fliers (Printed matter), Offset print on flier, 253 x 147 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.