CERA has been disestablished [electronic resource] : [web site].
- New Zealand. Canterbury Earthquake Recovery Authority., New Zealand. Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet.
CERA is the public service department established by the Government to work with the people of Canterbury to rebuild Christchurch.
Archived by the National Library of New Zealand.
Links from archived instances of this website to other websites are non-functional. Archived instances of this website may lack content due to technical difficulties.
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source URL
http://www.cera.govt.nz/ Canterbury Earthquake Recovery AuthorityArchived copy available at the National Library of New Zealand
- Related to
- Canterbury Rebuild = Ngā Mahi Hangahanga Anō i Waitaha 81279506620002836 Alma Collection, Digital Collection = Kohinga Matihiko 81268192800002836 Alma Collection
- Other Titles
- Canterbury Earthquake Recovery Authority
- [Christchurch, N.Z.] : CERA, - [Wellington, N.Z.] : Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet
- Web site. Updated irregularly Began in 2011; ceased in 2016.