Brockie, Robert Ellison, 1932- :Our credit rating has never been higher. National Business Review, 13 April 1981.
- Brockie, Robert Ellison (Dr), 1932-; National Business Review Ltd
New Zealand Prime Minister Robert Muldoon sits on top of a house of cards made of loans from overseas banks.
Extended Title - N.Z. negotiates $500 million loan - news.
Quantity: 1 newspaper clipping..
Physical Description: Newspaper clipping 155 x 220 mm.
- Copyright: Please check copyright.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- Various artists :[Collection of cartoon clippings, of works by Eric Heath, Nevile Lodge, Gordon Minhinnick, Neville Colvin, Les Gibbard. 1950-1980s].
- 1 newspaper clipping., Works of art, Clippings, Cartoons (Commentary), Newspaper clipping 155 x 220 mm., Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it:Brockie, Robert Ellison (Dr), 1932-. Brockie, Robert Ellison, 1932- :Our credit rating has never been higher. National Business Review, 13 April 1981.. Various artists :[Collection of cartoon clippings, of works by Eric Heath, Nevile Lodge, Gordon Minhinnick, Neville Colvin, Les Gibbard. 1950-1980s].. Ref: A-311-4-021. Alexander Turnbull Library, Wellington, New Zealand. /records/22770529