Clarkson, Jean, fl 1970-1980s: War head. 84.
- Clarkson, Jean Everett, active 1970-2015; Tin Sheds Art Workshop (Sydney, N.S.W.); Lake, Julian Leicester, 1947-
A poster produced in Sydney's Tin Sheds, by a New Zealand artist. Shows an aging heavy-browed head, with its top comprising a global hemisphere, into which a warplane is dropping some ten bombs.
Name of artist from the poster "It's not too late" donated at the same time, and with stamp verifying copyright holder on the verso.
Inscriptions: Recto - bottom right - Gene Tinsheds 84
Quantity: 1 colour art print(s) on poster..
Physical Description: Screenprint on poster 760 x 510 mm.
Provenance: Donated by Bill Lake in 2000.
- Additional description
Alternative form available: Scanned from original
- Copyright: Please check copyright.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Digital content available only in Katherine Mansfield Reading Room
- Part of
- [Posters of A2 and A1 size, relating to peace and anti-war issues. 1980-1989]
- 1 colour art print(s) on poster., Ephemera, Screen prints, Posters, Protest posters, Screenprint on poster 760 x 510 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.