Concert Promotions :Split Enz Trooping the Colours [tour]. Presented by Concert Promotions. .
- Concert Promotions (Firm)
Shows an arrangement of text with the name Split Enz making a bold geometric shape at the sloping top edge.
The February tour itinerary is listed: 14th Hamilton; 15th Auckland; 16th Wanganui; 18th Napier; 19th Wellington; 20th Palmerston North; 22nd Christchurch; 24th Invercargill; 26th Dunedin.
Along the bottom are the names of sponsors Radio Hauraki, Radio Windy, Radio 4XO, Jansen Amps.
Two copies held.
Quantity: 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s).
Physical Description: Offset lithograph, trapezoidal shape maximum 640 x 470 mm.
- Additional description
Alternative form available: File print and colour transparency in Ephemera Room (CT has "hot spots")
- Copyright: Please check copyright.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Digital content available only in Katherine Mansfield Reading Room
- Part of
- Various artists :[Posters advertising performances by popular music groups, singers, musicians, and rock bands performing in New Zealand in 1980].
- 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s), Ephemera, Photolithographs, Advertisements, Posters, Offset lithograph, trapezoidal shape maximum 640 x 470 mm., Orientation: Irregular format
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.