Our school library suppliers list provides NZ school library staff with a guide to suppliers of a wide range of library items. The list includes library equipment, software and security systems, furniture and fittings, signage (including te reo Māori signage), shelving, and more.
About our school library suppliers list
Our list includes suppliers of a wide range of items. These range from things you use every day to major capital purchases such as library furniture or shelving.
We haven't listed every local agent for any given business, as you can obtain that information from the contact details provided. You may also find local suppliers who are not included on this list.
The contents are arranged in alphabetical order outlining the broad product areas. The sundries/general section has a wide range of products from book easels to badges.
Some businesses offer a wide range of library products, and these will be listed in the chart wherever that company appears.
What the list includes
The suppliers list includes:
- Barcode labels
- Barcode readers and scanners
- Borrower cards / ID cards
- Dewey Decimal Classification - Abridged Edition
- Dewey posters
- Furniture and furnishings
- Integrated Library Systems (ILS) suppliers - Library management systems
- Processing material
- Processing, cataloguing, and selection companies
- Security (Library) including RFID suppliers
- Shelving (Library)
- Signage — including te reo Māori signage
- Sundries/general — including display materials, badges, book stands, library stationery, trolleys, and more.