Services to Schools' Capability Building Service can help you create welcoming, culturally inclusive school library environments and services. We offer advice and help with all aspects of managing or developing a school library.
We can answer questions and give advice
We can answer any questions you have about our services. We can also offer professional advice about:
- your library building or renovation project
- how your school library can create readers and support literacy development for all students
- how your school library can support inquiry learning
- how to develop your library’s collection to meet the needs of your students using a mix of print and online resources
- how to use an online catalogue to provide the best access to your library’s resources.
Contact our facilitators
For advice or support:
- call our 0800 LIB LINE (0800 542 5463) Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also welcome your feedback and suggestions.