Tivoli Theatre (Wellington, N.Z.)
Building on the corner of Manners and Cuba Streets (71-77 Manners Street), built in 1888 and originally named the Wellington Opera House. In 1914 converted to a picture theatre and renamed Everybody's Picture Theatre. In 1924 refurbished and reopened as a vaudeville theatre, and renamed Tivoli Theatre. In 1926 the theatre was damaged by fire, and it was later demolished.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.