The Dunedin Town Hall is a municipal building in the city of Dunedin. The earliest building known as the "Dunedin Town Hall" was a block of offices. The design by Thomas Bedford Cameron was reworked by R A Lawson. Its foundation stone laid in 1878 and opened in 1880. Two concert halls were added to the building in 1930, designed by architects Henry Mandeno and Roy Fraser.
Also known as Dunedin Town Hall and Concert Chamber. Listed by Heritage New Zealand as a Historic Place Category 2.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.