- 3 August 1983-5 March 1984
Exhibition dates: 14 September 1983-8 October 1983.
This negatvie strip shows images of the interior of a room.
Title taken from enclosure. Date range given is the date range of the papers in the exhibition envelope.
Arrangement: Negative was in a commercial photographic processing sleeve within the labelled envelope holding the records of the exhibition.
Quantity: 1 colour original negative(s) 35mm; 4 frames.
Transfers: Folder from which the negative was separated is at Library reference MS-Papers-12387-179..
Processing information: Negative has been removed from the envelope and housed separately for reasons of preservation.
- Commercial use of this item requires the written permission of the Peter McLeavey Gallery. Copyright: Please check copyright.
- Access restrictions
- Restricted - Content cannot be accessed without permission - Access to this item requires the written permission of the Peter McLeavey Gallery.
- Part of
- Peter McLeavey Gallery: Records / Exhibition file 169. Richard Killeen. Exhibition of paintings
- 1 colour original negative(s) 35mm; 4 frames, Colour negatives
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.