- 24 March-15 November 1980
Exhibition dates: 2 September-19 September 1980.
Two transparencies show three people in the gallery. One mount is labelled "I Brown, N Barron, M Woollaston".
Title taken from enclosure.
Date range given is the date range of the papers in the exhibition envelope.
Arrangement: Transparencies were in two envelopes within the labelled envelope holding the records of the exhibition.
Quantity: 2 colour original transparency/ies.
Transfers: Folder from which these transparencies were separated is at Library reference MS-Papers-12387-143..
Processing information: Transparencies have been removed from the envelope and housed separately for reasons of preservation.
- Commercial use of this item requires the written permission of the Peter McLeavey Gallery. No re-use of any content in this item without express permission of copyright holders. Copyright: Please check copyright.
- Access restrictions
- Restricted - Content cannot be accessed without permission - Access to this item requires the written permission of the Peter McLeavey Gallery.
- Part of
- Peter McLeavey Gallery: Records / Exhibition file 132. Jacqueline Fraser. Exhibition of sculpture
- 2 colour original transparency/ies, Colour transparencies
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.