Titi-tōrea and, Huri huri / arr. Hemi Piripata ; [performed by] The Tahiwis, with accompaniment by The Rhythmic Three. Waiata Māori / arr. Alfred Hill ; [performed by] The Tahiwis, with violin and cello accompaniment.
- Tahiwis (Musical group), Piripata, Hemi., Hill, Alfred, 1869-1960., Rhythmic Three (Musical group)
Preservation copy archived by the National Library of New Zealand in WAV.
"(A 531), (A 540)."
Recorded in Australia.
Electronic reproduction of sound disc (Parlophone A 3026). Wellington, N.Z. : National Library of New Zealand, 2019
The Alexander Turnbull Library copy at Phono q210 is 7th in an album of 10 recordings compiled after publication. This copy has a royalty stamp and record-seller's stamp obscuring some of this label. This copy is "badly cracked."
The Alexander Turnbull Library copy lacks original sleeve.
- Source URL
https://natlib-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/primo-explore/fulldisplay?docid=NLNZ_ALMA11336446850002836&context=L&vid=NLNZ&search_scope=NLNZ&tab=catalogue&lang=en_US Archived copy available at the National Library of New Zealand
- Other Versions
- Physical version (sound disc): Titi-tōrea
- Related to
- Digital Collection 81268192800002836 Alma Collection, Piripata, Hemi. Huri huri., Hill, Alfred, 1869-1960. Waiata Māori.
- Other Titles
- Waiata Māori.; Huri huri.
- [Australia] : Parlophone, [1928?]
- 1 online resource
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.