- Heaphy, Charles, 1820-1881., McCleverty, W. A.
"Abstract: The land owners and Chief of Pipitea of the Ngatiawa Tribe agree to give up to the Queen all cultivations they have had on section on the Karori, Kai-wara-wara Harbour, Lower Hutt or other districts belonging to settlers on receiving from Liet. Col. McCleverly the lands ... sd W.A. McCleverly, 1st. Nov. 1847."
Archived by the National Library of New Zealand in TIFF.
Cartography attributed to Charles Heaphy.
From: Plans of Native Reserves in the several provinces of New Zealand. Wellington, N.Z. : Govt. Printer, 1871.
Signed: Ko Moturoha, Wairarapa, Porutu, Tomali & 35 others.
Scale not given.
- Source URL
https://natlib-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/primo-explore/fulldisplay?docid=NLNZ_ALMA11319055360002836&context=L&vid=NLNZ&search_scope=NLNZ&tab=catalogue&lang=en_US Archived copy available at the National Library of New Zealand
- Other Versions
- Print version: Wellington, Col. McCleverty's Award III, XIV
- Related to
- Digital Collection 81268192800002836 Alma Collection
- Other Titles
- Title at head of abstract: Pipitea Award; Plans of native reserves in the several provinces of New Zealand.
- [Wellington, N.Z. : Govt. Printer, 1871]
- 1 map
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Use the interloan service at your local library to borrow the item.