- 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965
Black and white photographic prints, dated 1962, 11-17 May 1963, September 1964, and August 1965. Some prints have caption information inscribed verso.
- "French children at Tontouta airport, New Caledonia"
- "Downtown Noumea, New Caledonia"
- "Church of St Joseph de Cluney"
- "Nicolai Michoutouchkine"
- "Street in Noumea, New Caledonia, looking towards the Place des Cocotiers"
- "Route de l'Anse Vata, Noumea, crowds on their way to 'La Braderie'"
- "Polynesian nickel workers, Vallée du Tir near the nickel works, New Caledonia"
- "Noumea - Vallée du Tir Indonesian woman with Tahitian girls in nickel works settlement"
- "The Hotel de Paris with cabaret Lotus below, Coconut Square, Noumea, New Caledonia".
Title transcribed from original enclosure.
Quantity: 59 b&w original photographic print(s).
Physical Description: Black and white photographic prints.
Transfers: Negatives originally enclosed with this group of prints at Library reference 1/4-135851-F to 1/4-135866-F, and 35mm-112613 to 35mm-112623..
Processing information: Negatives were separated from prints and rehoused for reasons of preservation and storage.
- Please ask the Library for permission to reproduce this item. Copyright: Please check copyright.
- Access restrictions
- No access restrictions
- Part of
- Hancock, Kathleen Montagu, 1915-2004: Collection / New Caledonia
- 59 b&w original photographic print(s), Photographs, Black and white photographic prints.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.