Nelson Anchorages / surveyed by J.L. Stokes, 1850, with corrections from a survey by R. Johnson, 1882, and from surveys by the Nelson Harbour Board to 1932.
- Great Britain. Hydrographic Office., Stokes, John Lort, 1811-1885., Johnson, R. (Robert), -1894., Nelson Harbour Board.
Archived by the National Library of New Zealand in TIFF.
Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings.
Base map published: 1853. New editions to 1928. Large corrections 1934.
- Source URL
https://natlib-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/primo-explore/fulldisplay?docid=NLNZ_ALMA11315996480002836&context=L&vid=NLNZ&search_scope=NLNZ&tab=catalogue&lang=en_US Archived copy available at the National Library of New Zealand
- Other Versions
- Print version: Nelson Anchorages
- Related to
- Digital Collection = Kohinga Matihiko 81268192800002836 Alma Collection
- Other Titles
- At head of title: New Zealand, South Island
- London : Hydrographic Office of the Admiralty, 1934.
- 1 map