Entrances to Manukau Harbour / surveyed by Comr. B. Drury ... [et al.], 1853 ; engraved by J.&C. Walker.
- Great Britain. Hydrographic Office., Drury, B. (Byron), 1815-1888., J. & C. Walker (Firm)
Archived by the National Library of New Zealand in TIFF.
First state of chart, dated: Jan. 27th 1856.
Includes coastal profile of entrance.
- Source URL
http://natlib-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/NLNZ:NLNZ:NLNZ_ALMA11304804760002836 Archived copy available at the National Library of New Zealand
- Other Versions
- Print version: Entrances to Manukau Harbour
- Related to
- Digital Collection = Kohinga Matihiko 81268192800002836 Alma Collection
- Other Titles
- At head of title: New Zealand, North Island, west coast
- London : Hydrographic Office of the Admiralty, 1856.
- 1 map