- Great Britain. Hydrographic Office., Stokes, John Lort, 1811-1885., J. & C. Walker (Firm)
Shows Banks Peninsula and the coast northwards to Double Corner.
Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Depths shown by soundings.
Archived by the National Library of New Zealand in TIFF.
Scale not given.
- Source URL
http://natlib-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/NLNZ:NLNZ:NLNZ_ALMA11303796330002836 Archived copy available at the National Library of New Zealand
- Other Versions
- Print version: Banks Peninsula
- Related to
- Digital Collection = Kohinga Matihiko 81268192800002836 Alma Collection
- Other Titles
- At head of title: New Zealand, South Island
- London : Hydrographic Office of the Admiralty, 1853.
- 1 map