[Food product advertising, up to around A3 size, printed mainly by Whitcombe & Tombs Ltd. 1920-1950s. Folder 2]
- 1920 - 1959
- Whitcombe & Tombs Ltd; Griffin's (Firm)
1. Atlas chocolates [Shows rose]. LT36842 (2 copies)
2.Clever cooks! Use Norton's premier egg preserver. Printed by Whitcombe & Tombs Ltd (2 copies)
3. Weetbix. Goodness! That's tempting [small girl]
4. For a quick start eat Weet-bix
5. Railways Studios. New process oatmeal, cooked in 2 minutes. Allied for strength. Buchanan's Holly brand oatmeal [1940s?] (2 copies)
6. Settle on a good thing! Oatina brand. The rolled oats. Langdown & Son, Christchurch NZ. Whitcombe & Tombs Ltd. 78192
7. Sergeant Dan's favourite breakfast [Porridge. 1910s?]
8. Pastime assortment, prepared in New Zealand for Nestlé's [1920s?]
9. Griffins plain milk chocolate, manufactured by Griffin & Sons Ltd, Nelson, NZ.
10. "Betta" peanut butter, tasty and nourishing (2 copies)
11. Summit Cones Limited. "Take home" cones [1950s?]
12. Okura Canning Coy. New Zealand whitebait. 12 ozs net.
13. Okura Canning Coy. New Zealand whitebait. 16 ozs net. (2 copies)
Quantity: 13 colour art print(s).
Physical Description: Chromolithographs, sizes varying up to 550 mm.
Provenance: Lot 407 previously from Ferrymead Printing Society, according to stamps on verso. Lot 416 is likely to be from the same source although unstamped.
- Access restrictions
- No access restrictions
- 13 colour art print(s), Ephemera, Chromolithographs, Advertisements, Labels, Chromolithographs, sizes varying up to 550 mm.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.