Te Kawau Pā

Historic pā located on the coast in Taranaki between Mokau and Tongaporutu.

There are 3 related items to this topic
Date: 1860 By: Skinner, William Henry, 1857-1946; Gordon, William Francis Robert, 1846-1936 Description: Map depicting position of Te Kawau Pa, beside Rangi-kaiwaka Beach, and Wharau and Pukerewa. Shows Kuatahi Stream, cliffs and steep sloping terrace, approach...
Collinson, Thomas Bernard 1822-1902 :New Plymouth from Marsland Hill. 1847
Date: 1847 By: Collinson, Thomas Bernard, 1822-1902 Description: A detailed view of the houses and streets in the town from a high viewpoint, (the hill behind St Mary's Church) looking out to the west towards the sea. St M...
Date: 1860 - 1880 - 1861 By: McKerrow, James, 1834-1919; New Zealand. Department of Lands and Survey. Wellington District Office Description: A base cadastral map of New Plymouth has been used to denote the old New Plymouth trench line which is outlined in red. This encloses 68 acres and extends fr...