- [circa 1900s-1920s]
- Sims, Thomas, 1858-1919; Berry and Company; Clifford, Henry Herbert, 1872-1949
Four undated photographic prints, comprising three portraits and a view over Wellington harbour featuring the floating dock.
The mounted portraits comprise:
- Group portrait of three female and one male subject, with the studio imprint "Berry & Co. 147 Cuba St. Wellington, N.Z." blindstamped on mount.
- Portrait of two female subjects, with the studio imprint "Clifford Christchurch" blindstampled on mount.
- Portrait of two children, male and female, in an outdoor setting, inscribed "Taken by Mr T[homas] Sims" on reverse side of mount.
Quantity: 4 b&w original photographic print(s).
Physical Description: Loose and mounted photographic prints.
- Access restrictions
- No access restrictions
- Part of
- Sims family: Collection
- 4 b&w original photographic print(s), Group portraits, Photographic prints, Loose and mounted photographic prints.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.