Traffic volumes - South Island : average vehicles per day year 1966 / drawn by the Department of Lands and Survey ; prepared by the Ministry of Works for the National Roads Board.
- New Zealand. Department of Lands and Survey cartographer., New Zealand. National Roads Board. issuing body., New Zealand. Ministry of Works.
- NZMS 198.
- This image may be used, copied and re-distributed free of charge in any format or media. Where the image is redistributed to others the following acknowledgement note should be shown : 'Sourced from LINZ. Crown Copyright reserved.'
Inset: 1. [Christchurch], Scale 1:124,000 -- 2. Oamaru, Scale 1:120,000 -- 3. Gore, Scale 1:124,000 -- 4. Dunedin, Scale 1:60,000 -- 5. Invercargill, Scale 1:120,000.
Archived by the National Library of New Zealand in TIFF.
Map scanned at resolution of 600 dpi.
Electronic reproduction of Land Information New Zealand original. Wellington, N.Z. : University of Auckland, 2014. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
3rd edition, Oct 1967
- Source URL
https://natlib-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/primo-explore/fulldisplay?docid=NLNZ_ALMA11324410800002836&context=L&vid=NLNZ&search_scope=NLNZ&tab=catalogue&lang=en_US Archived copy available at the National Library of New Zealand
- Related to
- Digital Collection = Kohinga Matihiko 81268192800002836 Alma Collection
- Other Titles
- Traffic volumes South Island
- [Wellington] : Department of Lands and Survey, 
- 1 online resource