Traffic volumes - North Island : average vehicles per day year 1966 / drawn by the Department of Lands and Survey ; prepared by the Ministry of Works for the National Roads Board.
- New Zealand. Department of Lands and Survey cartographer., New Zealand. Ministry of Works., New Zealand. National Roads Board.
- NZMS 198
- This image may be used, copied and re-distributed free of charge in any format or media. Where the image is redistributed to others the following acknowledgement note should be shown : 'Sourced from LINZ. Crown Copyright reserved.'
Insets: 1. Auckland -- 2. [Auckland-North Shore] -- 3. Hamilton -- 4. Tauranga -- 5. Rotorua -- 6. New Plymouth -- 7. Wanganui -- 8. Palmerston North -- 9. Napier/Hastings -- 10. Wellington.
Archived by the National Library of New Zealand in TIFF.
Map scanned at resolution of 600 dpi.
Electronic reproduction of Land Information New Zealand original. Wellington, N.Z. : University of Auckland, 2014. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
3rd edition, Oct 1967
Scale approximately 1:1,000,000
- Source URL
https://natlib-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/primo-explore/fulldisplay?docid=NLNZ_ALMA11324412330002836&context=L&vid=NLNZ&search_scope=NLNZ&tab=catalogue&lang=en_US Archived copy available at the National Library of New Zealand
- Related to
- Digital Collection = Kohinga Matihiko 81268192800002836 Alma Collection
- Other Titles
- Traffic volumes North Island
- [Wellington] : Department of Lands and Survey, 
- 1 online resource