Traffic volumes - North Island : average vehicles per day year 1960 / drawn by the Department of Lands and Survey ; prepared by the Ministry of Works for the National Roads Board.
- New Zealand. Department of Lands and Survey cartographer., New Zealand. Ministry of Works., New Zealand. National Roads Board.
- NZMS 198.
- This image may be used, copied and re-distributed free of charge in any format or media. Where the image is redistributed to others the following acknowledgement note should be shown : 'Sourced from LINZ. Crown Copyright reserved.'
Insets: 1. Auckland -- 2. [North Shore] -- 3. [Ellerslie-Manurewa] -- 4. Hamilton -- 5. Tauranga -- 6. Rotorua -- 7. New Plymouth -- 8. Wanganui -- 9. Palmerston North -- 10. Napier/Hastings -- 11. Wellington -- 12. [Hutt Valley]
Archived by the National Library of New Zealand in TIFF.
Map scanned at resolution of 600 dpi.
Electronic reproduction of Land Information New Zealand original. Wellington, N.Z. : University of Auckland, 2014. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
First edition 1, 1st July 1961
Scale approximately 1:1,000,000
- Source URL
https://natlib-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/primo-explore/fulldisplay?docid=NLNZ_ALMA11324411620002836&context=L&vid=NLNZ&search_scope=NLNZ&tab=catalogue&lang=en_US Archived copy available at the National Library of New Zealand
- Related to
- Digital Collection = Kohinga Matihiko 81268192800002836 Alma Collection
- Other Titles
- Traffic volumes North Island
- [Wellington] : Department of Lands and Survey, 
- 1 online resource