- All frames taken at the summer university congress held at Curious Cove in 1971. Frames 1 to 8 show Claudia Geiringer as a very young child; frame 6 shows Carl [ie. Karl] Geiringer in the foreground; and frames 9 onwards show Erich Geiringer with Ted Nia. Unless otherwise stated, all persons are unidentified. Photographs taken by Ans Westra. Source of descriptive information - Notes written by Westra, accompanying the corresponding proof sheet Quantity: 4 b&w original negative(s) 120 strips containing 12 images. Physical Description: Cellulose acetate roll film
- Additional description
- Once permission has been granted digitial surrogate available only in Katherine Mansfield Reading Room.
- All requests for copies, use and reproduction, must be sent to Ans Westra's agent Suite Tirohanga at email@example.com and 04 976 7663. Copyright: Copyright held by Ans Westra
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted material - Some images require permission for access.
- 4 b&w original negative(s) 120 strips containing 12 images, Negatives, Cellulose acetate roll film
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You cannot copy this item except for the purpose of 'fair dealing' under the NZ Copyright Act. It cannot be used commercially without permission