Kerikeri : NDB OR NDB/DME RWY 33.
- New Zealand. Department of Lands and Survey cartographer., New Zealand. Civil Aviation Branch.
- NZMS 255 ; chart 217A.
- This image may be used, copied and re-distributed free of charge in any format or media. Where the image is redistributed to others the following acknowledgement note should be shown : "Sourced from LINZ. Crown Copyright reserved."
Archived by the National Library of New Zealand in TIFF.
Relief shown by spot heights.
"30 Oct 80."
"Changes : minor holding pattern."
Instrument approach chart.
Map scanned at resolution of 600 dpi.
Hypertext links contained in the archived instances of this title are non-functional.
Electronic reproduction of Land Information New Zealand original. Wellington, N.Z. : University of Auckland, 2013. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Scale approximately 1:250,000 (E 173°39ʹ--E 174°10ʹ/S 35°04ʹ--S 35°28ʹ).
- Source URL
- Related to
- Digital Collection = Kohinga Matihiko 81268192800002836 Alma Collection
- Other Titles
- Kerikeri (Instrument approach chart : Runway 33)
- [Wellington] : By authority of the Director of Civil Aviation, New Zealand, 1980.
- 1 online resource : colour