- 17 April 1988
- Apanui, Ngahiwi, 1963-
- Tape three (OHT10-0630) features a talkback session discussing the kaupapa of te reo Māori. Hosted by Huirangi Waikerepuru (Ngāti Ruanui), Henare Kingi (Ngā Puhi) and Kura Anderson (Ngāti Porou). Features a call from Mere from Wainuiomata, and Ngahiwi Apanui from Ruatoria. Discussion refers to Cyclone Bola, and talks about the iwi radio station of Ngāti Porou. Quantity: 1 10" reel(s).
- Public use requires the permission of Te Reo Irirangi O Te Upoko O Te Ika Trust
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- Te Reo Irirangi o Te Upoko o Te Ika: Sound recordings / Opening of Te Upoko O Te Ika radio station in the Stewart Dawson building, Wellington
- 1 10" reel(s), Radio programmes, Open reel audiotapes
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: