- 10 September 1988
- Tape two (OHT10-0670) features mihimihi (greetings); Petuere Raroa (Ngāti Porou); commentary in te reo Māori by broadcaster Wiremu Kaa; Alf Potaka (Maraeroa Marae); Mate Tuhi (from Porirua); Nuia (Leo) Waikare (Tai Rawhiti); Henare Kingi (Koraunui, Ngā Puhi); Denis Watson (Tuhoeki Poneke); and a Rarotongan speaker who also does a waiata. Quantity: 59.59 Minutes and seconds duration. 1 10" reel(s).
- Public use requires the permission of Te Reo Irirangi O Te Upoko O Te Ika Trust
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- Te Reo Irirangi o Te Upoko o Te Ika: Sound recordings / Opening of wharenui Pukeatua at Wainuiomata Marae
- 59.59 Minutes and seconds duration, 1 10" reel(s), Radio programmes, Open reel audiotapes
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Using this Item
You can copy this item for personal use, share it, and post it on a blog or website. It cannot be used commercially without permission, please ask us for advice. If reproducing this item, please maintain the integrity of the image (i.e. don't crop, recolour or overprint it), and ensure the following credit accompanies it: