Kaitupeka Marae recordings :under the supervision of Wiremu T Ngata
- 16 Feb 1955
- Ngata, Wiremu Tuakana, 1907-1980
Recordings of waiata made at Kaitupeka Marae, Taumarunui, in February 1955. Lists of waiata titles are written on reel boxes. Reel 2 also accompanied by a typed list of waiata titles and singers. Title from boxes and accompanying page.
Arrangement: Tape numbers - OHT7-0547 - OHT7-0548
Quantity: 2 7" reel(s). 1 event(s). 2 Hours Duration.
Transfers: From Manuscripts & Archives - MS-Group-0358.
Search dates: 1955
- Additional description
Original recordings no longer held by Alexander Turnbull Library. Digital surrogates are available only in Katherine Mansfield Reading Room.
- Refer to Waikato University Library.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted material
- Part of
- Sound recordings collection of Pei Te Hurinui Jones
- 2 7" reel(s), 1 event(s), 2 Hours Duration, Sound recordings
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.