- 21 Jul 1967
- White, Heni Ngaropi, active 1966
Contents: Nga Moteatea: Nga Patere; He Patere 'Poia atu taku poi' with explanations; He Patere 'E hika ma, kia ata tutu' with explanations; He patere mo Tamapahore o Ngai Te Rangi: 'He aha'. Performers: Tuwharetoa and Heni Ngaropi White, Victoria University of Wellington, 21 July 1967. Duplicate of RM 111 (Tape 108, OHT5-1527).
Venue - Victoria University of Wellington
Quantity: 1 5" reel(s).
Finding Aids: Abstract Available - other Catalogue of Recordings from the Koro Dewes Collection.
- Public use requires the written permission of the donor Copyright: Copyright held by Mr Koro Dewes
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Digital content available only in Katherine Mansfield Reading Room
- Part of
- Kapunga Te Matemoana (Koro) Dewes collection of sound recordings
- 1 5" reel(s), Open reel audiotapes, Audiotapes, Brand: Audiotape, Speed: 3 ¾ ips, Material: polyester (PET)
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.