- 01 Jan 1970
- Dewes, Te Kapunga Matemoana, 1930-2010
Contents: He waiata Tangi 'E pa to hau', he waiata aroha 'Taumarumaru' with explanations, reading from Te Wharekura Book 2 'Ka kimi a Maui i ona Mata', reading from Te Wharekura Book 2 'He korero mo whakaari". Koro Dewes, Victoria University of Wellington. Also recorded on RM104, Tape 101, OHT5-1521.
Venue - Victoria University of Wellington
Quantity: 1 5" reel(s).
Finding Aids: Abstract Available - other Catalogue of Recordings from the Koro Dewes Collection.
- Public use of the collection requires the written permission of the donor Copyright: Copyright held by Mr Koro Dewes
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Digital content available only in Katherine Mansfield Reading Room
- Part of
- Kapunga Te Matemoana (Koro) Dewes collection of sound recordings
- 1 5" reel(s), Open reel audiotapes, Audiotapes, Brand: EMITAPE, Material: polyester (PET)
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.