- 10 Mar 1970
- Dewes, Te Kapunga Matemoana, 1930-2010; Grey, George (Sir), 1812-1898
Contents: He waiata aroha 'Ka eke ki Wairaka', reading of 'Tama a rangi" from Grey's 'Nga Mahi a Nga Tupuna" pages 1-5, reading of'Maui' from Grey's "Nga mahi a nga Tupuna'. Koro Dewes, Victoria University of Wellington.
Venue - Victoria University of Wellington
Quantity: 1 5" reel(s).
Finding Aids: Abstract Available - other Catalogue of Recordings from the Koro Dewes Collection.
- Public use of the collection requires the written permission of the donor Copyright: Copyright held by Mr Koro Dewes
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Digital content available only in Katherine Mansfield Reading Room
- Part of
- Kapunga Te Matemoana (Koro) Dewes collection of sound recordings
- 1 5" reel(s), Open reel audiotapes, Audiotapes, Brand: Philips, Material: polyester (PET)
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.