- 26 Oct 1969
- Niha, Hapuka, active 1960s
Contents: Modern Song Poetry; He waiata poi 'Rere manu taku poi'; He waiata a ringa, 'Takitimu ko te waka e powhipi nei' with translation; He patere, 'E timu e pari nga tai e papaki nei' with explanations; composition techniques. Hapuku Niha, Gisbourne.
Venue - Gisborne
Quantity: 1 5" reel(s).
- Public use of the collection requires the written permission of the donor Copyright: Copyright held by Mr Koro Dewes
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Digital content available only in Katherine Mansfield Reading Room
- Part of
- Kapunga Te Matemoana (Koro) Dewes collection of sound recordings
- 1 5" reel(s), Open reel audiotapes, Audiotapes, Brand: EMITAPE, Material: polyester (PET)
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.