- ca 1983
- Takarangi, Makere Hineweku, 1927-1988; Te Mara, Randolph, active 1983; Walker, Keita Whakato, 1932-2018
Recording of Makere Takarangi singing popular compositions, mainly her own, in the Hiruharama School Library, ca 1983, accompanied by Mana Keelan, Kate Walker and by Randolph Te Mara on guitar.
Venue - Ruatoria
Recorded by - Place of recording Dave Goldsmith - camera operator
Venue - Hiruharama School, Ruatoria
Arrangement: Tape numbers - OHV-0249b
Quantity: 1 videocassette(s). 1 printed abstract(s). 12 Minutes Duration.
Finding Aids: Abstract Available - abstracting complete OHA-1225b.
Search dates: 1980 - 1985
- Additional description
Original recordings not available for playback. Surrogate copies will be provided.
Alternative form available: Listening copy is availalbe at OHLV-0034b
- Public use requires the written permission of the donor Copyright: Copyright held by donor
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted material
- Part of
- Hiruharama Oral History Project
- 1 videocassette(s), 1 printed abstract(s), 12 Minutes Duration, Video recordings, VHS
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.